Thursday, June 27, 2013

Reflections on lake retrospective

Too many words here...

I did look at this vid today and thought it worthwhile to stick up ....
music is fantastic and there is a nice moment in the vid, at the very end...

Ah..... the excitement of my first footage with my new go pro 2,
(How did I know they were going to soon bring out out a Hero 3? .....sob)

This includes my very first footage and my very first (now broken) wooden greenland paddle
(eventually went to a one piece carbon GLP which is still (touch wood) unbroken)

I was hoping originally to use this vid.......
to highlight the oxymoronic nature of development in wilderness areas
(if you find a place.... which has no sign of humanity......breathe deeply..... and savour it)

Some pics here 

(from the same location but not from the vid....)


















vid link here

vid maybe embedded here


oxymoronic paddling regards
vincent


No comments:

Post a Comment