Sunday, March 31, 2013


Vincent’s Sea Kayak Videos

G’day,

A few folk were interested in viewing my sea kayak vids
so I now have about 7 vids online 


Youtube
Google “youtube mid bch” and a vid should up in the first hits

or
I have a youtube channel – weaferv
(Depending on connection speed… you may have to pause… and wait… until things catch up)


But I prefer the higher resolution of………………

Vimeo
Google “vimeo mid bch” and a vid should up in the first hits


I have also created a vimeo channel called ‘vincent sea kayak’


(Again depending on connection speed… u may have to pause… and wait… until things catch up)


More?
Sorry…..I rarely use Facebook 
I have a select (as in small) back catalogue which I am slowly uploading…. but I need a break now

Me?
Thanks for reading/watching but I’d rather be out there doing it!


Paddling Regards
Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment