Sunday, August 9, 2015

just another day in paradise...on my lonesome

putting this up for Brendan And Peter (hello) who I paddled with today

tossing up putting a secret pass word on it to access this vid… but thought ‘what the heck’

there’s a nice frothy tube at the end… and early on, there’s an exciting clip ‘slipping along the rocks underwater’….I would have worn a helmet but I was worried about the fine plastic shards, from the ‘scratchings’ off the helmet, polluting the oceans.


For those who are ‘totally safety conscious’ please don’t watch from 00:37 to 00:41 (or find some other risky ‘gopro’ vids). Yes, I often paddle solo, in the ‘sharky’ times of early morning and late evening, in the ‘sharky’ places like lake and river mouths…..and there’s quite a few indiscretions/failings which are too boring to recount…...I’m just out there on (and under) the water having fun  : )



                                       - best downloaded first and played at hi res with nice speakers


No comments:

Post a Comment